Last Updated on Sunday, February 06 2011 17:02 Written by itadminab0b
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We retain the right to change the terms, conditions and content without notice.
- Access to the members only sections of the website is restricted to Civil Air Patrol personnel and their representatives, particularly the SE MN Composite Squadron Senior members, Associate members, Cadets, and their parents or guardians. Exceptions require written approval from the Squadron commander.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the CAP, SE MN Composite Squadron's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Termination of Access
The CAP, SE MN Composite Squadron, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Squadron website or related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Except where otherwise specified, all contents of the Civil Air Patrol, SE MN Composite Squadron web site: Contents © 2010-2011 by the Civil Air Patrol, SE Minnesota Composite Squadron and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.